Foundation is a base of makeup. It is used to cover uneven skin tone and blemishes of your skin and provides a clean canvas to apply other makeup products. A properly blended Foundation [รองพื้น, which is the term in Thai] enhances the beauty of your face. Some of the foundations have properties to moisturize the skin and work as a barrier for your skin to protect from sunlight as well.
Learn how to apply foundation correctly:
There are few steps to apply foundation like a professional:
- First of all, clean your skin and remove all the dirt from your skin.
- Apply a moisturizer. If you skip this step, your foundation will become flaky.
- Take the foundation and apply it on your skin and blend smoothly with the help of the beauty blender.
- If you have any type of scar and pimples must cover them with concealer before applying foundation.
- After that set your foundation with the help of powder to avoid unnecessary greasiness.
- Now, you are done with your foundation.
Different types of foundation coverage available:
There are three types of foundation coverage Medium, Light and Heavy or full coverage
- Light Coverage Foundation:
Light coverage foundation does not hide the flaws of your skin and gives you a light feel.
- Medium coverage foundation:
These types of foundation can balance the tone of your skin but remember they do not cover the faults of your skin.
- Heavy coverage Foundation:
This type of foundation is best for those who have acne scars and uneven skin tone because these types of foundations can hide all the flaws of skin very nicely. Foundation is the base of makeup so blend it properly to create a flawless makeup look. Select it according to your skin type and shade to enhance your appearance.