Marlboro gold is a brand of cigarettes manufactured by Philip Morris USA. It is designed to appeal to women smokers, and features a gold-colored filter and packaging.It’s a cigarette that contains 0.8g of nicotine per cigarette, which is less than regular Marlboro cigarettes (1g per cigarette). The product claims that it has less tar and carbon monoxide than regular Marlboros.
Why Should You Choose Marlboro Gold
- Marlboro Gold is a great choice if you’re looking to reduce your carbon footprint, because the cigarette itself is made from 100% recycled paper and tobacco.
- Marlboro Gold has a patented, unique filter that reduces tar and nicotine by up to 25%.
- Marlboro Gold cigarettes are made with a tobacco blend that’s mellower than the original Marlboro Red. They’re also more flavorful, which means they’ll give you a better experience when you smoke them.
- Marlboro Gold also has less nicotine than regular cigarettes, which is great news if you’re trying to cut back on how much nicotine you ingest from smoking.
- It has a fresh, natural taste that doesn’t leave behind an unpleasant smell or taste on your fingers after smoking it.
How To Tell If You Are Buying Authentic Marlboro Gold Online
Here’s your reference when you Buy marlboro gold cigarettes online:
- Price – Authentic Marlboro gold costs $30 per pack on average, but you may find some vendors selling them at a lower price. If the price is too good to be true, it probably is!
- Packaging – Look for the words “Marlboro Gold” on the front and back of the packaging. Also, look for a small picture of a cowboy smoking a cigarette and wearing a hat in the bottom left corner of the package (this is how you know it’s real). If there are any spelling mistakes or anything else that looks off, you’re probably dealing with an imposter.
- Website – The website itself should be easy to navigate, and all information should be clear and concise—no hidden fees or additional charges for shipping or handling!
Why Should You Buy Legit Marlboros
First of all, it’s illegal to buy fake Marlboros. If you get caught with them, you could get fined or even go to jail! So if you’re going to buy fake Marlboros, make sure they’re not made by people who are trying to rip off the company that actually makes them (and therefore steal from the people who work there).
When you buy fake Marlboros instead of real ones, you aren’t supporting the economy in any way—which means your money isn’t going toward helping anyone in any way. You might think this doesn’t matter because “they’re just cigarettes,” but think about how much money goes into making each pack and how much money goes into making everything else we use every day.
The fake cigarettes contain chemicals that are harmful to your body, and they do not offer the same experience as real Marlboro Cigarettes.